Looking for courier work as an owner driver?
Let the work find you in three easy steps!
What we do and how we do it
Courier Exchange is a tried and tested ‘trade-only’ platform for same-day courier and express freight delivery operators.
We help our member businesses to improve their efficiency, gain new clients and forge long-lasting business relationships.
- Real time Platform Members can post available loads, journey information and real time vehicle availability status on the exchange.
- Loads Matching and Notifications We match available vehicles (using location/size/availability) with the load requirement and send a notification instantly via email or SMS
- 2-Way Diary & Accounting Module Members negotiate details and price directly with each other and use our Diary system to confirm bookings and complete the delivery.
Our unique features to set us apart from other online exchange sites
- A Mobile App to keep members connected to Courier Exchange and send them live notifications while on the move
- Advanced Accreditation checks with the ability to supply feedback on other members
- Strict membership criteria
- Integrated billing module
- And much much much more!
What you need - requirementsIn order to join you must be working wholly within the courier or transport industry and you will need to provide the following minimum documentary evidence about you and your business:
Goods in Transit insurance
Two forms of Proof of Address
Certificate of Incorporation and VAT number (if applicable)
At Courier Exchange we provide a unique service for professional owner drivers, designed to improve profitability and provide a springboard to grow your business. We have been operating the Exchange since 2000, and in that time we have seen literally thousands of owner drivers benefit from the Exchange. Many go on to build their businesses off the activity and relationships formed through the Exchange. Our easy-to-use suite of tools for owner drivers makes it straightforward to manage your business and gain from new relationships.
Over the recent years, the exchange has helped us increase our profit margins, reduced our empty mileage running and hopefully helped other owner drivers and companies do the same.Paul Speight